Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?


Wow, this month went by so fast. Can you believe it's almost the end of May? I swear some times it feels like the world is on fast forward. I read a really good book this week, and I couldn't wait to review it. If you haven't had a chance please check out my review for When Love Survives by. Susan Hanniford Crowley. You can check out the review & other related info HERE. Did you know, I'm giving away books & swag? Well... I am. I want to thank my awesome followers for following me, so if you haven't had a chance to enter my giveaway please take a minute and ENTER it now.

So.... this is what I'm reading.....











The Stormy Love Life of Laura Cordelais by. Susan Hanniford Crowley


From the back of the book...

LIGHTNING


Being descended from an ancient race blessed by Zeus doesn't help Telkhine Laura Cordelais, when she's desperate and standing between life and death. Her destiny looks bleak. Every choice leads to death, and there is no winning door. Or is there?

THUNDER

Begging God for love, Vampire David Hilliard finds his request answered in the form of the tormented and dying Laura. In saving her, he falls in love and dooms them both to a dark underworld of voodoo and sorcery from which nothing can escape.

THE STORM BEGINS

Curses, Keres, demons, oh, my! And the unicorn's horn.

THE STORMY LOVE LIFE OF LAURA CORDELAIS IS AVAILABLE AT

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thestormylovelifeoflauracordelais-374695-139.html

That's my rundown...

So... What Are you Reading?

1 comment:

  1. A blessed race and a vampire...it sounds pretty good. I'll look forward to your review. I just picked up a non-fiction/self help book called "Beneficial Law of Attraction" by Hope Bradford. It's about discovering the powers of the mind and how to develop focused intent.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)