Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

I first want to say Thank you for all the heartfelt messages of condolences sent to me and my family during our time of loss. I really appreciated every one's prayers and support. I can honestly say that our community of bloggers and authors truly do stick together, and I am very proud to be a part of it.

This is what I am currently reading...

Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark) Pleasure of A Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark) by. Kresley Cole

From the back of the book....

A DANGEROUS BEAUTY...

Lucia the Huntress: as mysterious as she is exquisite, she harbors secrets that threaten to destroy her -- and those she loves.

AN UNCONTROLLABLE NEED...

Garreth MacRieve, Prince of the Lykae: the brutal Highland warrior who burns to finally claim this maddeningly sensual creature as his own.

THAT LEAD TO A PLEASURE SO WICKED....

From the shadows, Garreth has long watched over Lucia. Now, the only way to keep the proud huntress safe from harm is to convince her to accept him as her guardian. To do this, Garreth will ruthlessly exploit Lucia's greatest weakness -- her wanton desire for him.

I love the IAD series, I know when I finish this book I will be panting for more. I am on page 67 right now, but I know I will be up into the wee hours of the morning trying to finish it.

I am also reading..

His Darkest HungerHis Darkest Hunger by. Juliana Stone

From the back of the book...

Jaxon Castille: jaguar shifter, warrior, assassin. He has long hungered for the chance to make his former lover, Libby Jamieson, pay for her deadly betrayal. After three long years he's finally found her. The hunt is over . . .


But the Libby that he finds is not what he expected. She has no memory of their tumultuous affair, of her treachery, of anything beyond her own name. A shadowy and deadly clan has marked them both for death, and in an instant, he game changes: the hunter has become the hunted.

On the run, with the ghosts of their past between them and a dark, desperate hunger quickly reclaiming their bodies and souls, Libby and Jaxon must discover the truth behind the dark forces working against them. Together, they must grab hold of a destiny that has the power to either heal them or destroy them.

But the truth is far more shattering than anyone could imagine . . .

Ms. Stone is a new author for me, but I am very interesting to see how this story turns out. Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)