Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's Thursday again, and time for me to give you my weekly rundown of what I'm reading. I discovered some great reads this week, and I've been lucky enough to make some new friends. I think it's awesome how the love of reading can bring people together. So, one of the things I'm thankful for this year, among other things, is new friends.

This is what I'm reading..

My Shifter Showmance: Shifting Reality, Book 1 My Shifter Showmance: (Shifting Reality, Book 1) by. R.G. Alexander

Blurb:

Shifting Reality, Book 1 

Thomas Lyons is your average cat shifter. Cool, seductive…and bored out of his mind. With the new popularity of all things paranormal, he doesn’t see why he should hide anymore. When his half-demon technophile roommate hooks him up with a computer, Thomas starts a blog announcing to the world who and what he is. Oddly enough, the more he shares, the less he’s believed. In fact, people begin thinking it’s a new online series with fantastic effects.

Margo Sheffield doesn’t dance on tables anymore, not since her reckless naïveté cost her so much. These days, her only guilty pleasures are dark chocolate, shoes—and a certain website with a man whose purring voice sends shivers down her spine. When the show, Shifting Reality, offers a week in a haunted Scottish castle with the stars, it seems a far-off dream. But when that dream becomes reality, her boss’s insistence that she mix business with pleasure—or else—is more like a nightmare.

Thomas’s focus on the show is blown by the luscious, camera-shy handful. And Margo can barely think about contracts when she’s surrounded by newlywed ghost hunters, a matchmaking demon and a man whose addictive touch makes her head spin. A showmance is the last thing she needs, but with a sexy cat like Thomas on the prowl…she just can’t resist.

I've been told by several people that R.G.'s books are a must read, and I have to admit they weren't wrong. I am so enjoying this book, and looking forward to reading book 2 My Demon Saint.

I am also reading..

Kiss Across Time Kiss Across Time by. Teal Ceagh

Blurb:

Taylor Yates just got fired from her university job for insisting that the fifth-century British poet and playwright, Inigo Domhnall, existed. When she hears the poet-s lyrics in a death metal song, she engineers a meeting with the dark-eyed, dark-haired lead singer, Brody Gallagher. An unintended kiss sends them spinning back to the poet-s time, when Saxons were pillaging King Arthur-s Britain, and a warrior expects a proper farewell from his woman before he sets off for war.Brody-s all for kissing her again. More, he-d like her to try kissing his friend and lover, Veris, just to see what will happen. His tall, blond, blue-eyed Saxon friend, Veris.

This is the first book by Teal Ceagh I have read. I'm only a few pages in, but I'm really liking the premise so far. I will definitely be getting back to you on my feelings about the book.

Well... That's My Rundown.

What Are You Reading?

1 comment:

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)