Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Thursday... What are you reading?

Hi All,

It's Thursday, and I want to know what everyone is reading. I have been reading a lot lately, and I've been spending a lot of money on books. I blame it on all the new release post that goes up on Tuesdays. I see all the pretty covers, and get caught up in the excerpts. The next thing I know, I'm hitting the one click button on Amazon, or checking out at MBAM. *sigh* It's OK.. I love to read, so it's justified.  OK, back to the subject of this post.

This is what I'm reading now.

Seducing the Saint Seducing The Saint - by Melissa Schroeder

Blurb:

Liberty Wainwright needs a man and not just any man. She needs Brady St. James, otherwise known as the Saint. His skills and knowledge make him the only choice to rescue her father. Now, if she can convince him to help her, she'll just have to ignore her cravings for the man she's never forgotten. Brady is stunned the woman who left him high and dry is back and asking for his help. Their affair had been doomed from the start. Libby liked to live by the rules and Brady lived to break them. He'd sworn she'd be back, but he hadn't expected it to take over six years for her to return. The moment he accepts her mission, they discover their passion for each other is still smoldering. Unable to resist each other, their attraction sparks into an inferno that threatens to overpower all rational thinking. Libby and Brady realize they still might have a chance at love and happily ever after. If they don't get themselves killed first.

I really like Melissa's Harmless series, I really enjoy her writing style. I am only about 1/3 way through Seducing The Saint, but I can already tell that I'm going to love it. I will definitely let you all know my thoughts on it.

I am also reading..

Be My Vampire Tonight Be My Vampire Tonight - by. Renee Field

Blurb:

Book one in the Darklander Lovers series.Bidding on a masked man at an auction is all for a good cause, but what happens when he turns out to be a vampire who has the power to unleash the wild woman lying dormant inside you? As a Darklander vampire, Mitch has spent a century living in a bleak world, but all that changes when he sees Tina. The beast living within Mitch wants to stake his claim. Mitch knows taking Tina-s virginity will change her forever, but try explaining that to a woman whose passion cannot be denied. Tina holds the key to his freedom, but Mitch will be damned forever before he turns her over as a slave for his master.

This book is getting so good, I hope to have it finished this evening. I have never read anything by Renee Field's, but I know I will want more after this. I'm definitely looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you.

Well... That's my rundown.

What Are You Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)