Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SPOTLIGHT: HEARTS OF DARKNESS SERIES BY ELIZA MARCH


Author Eliza March reveals more about her dark paranormal series: HEARTS OF DARKNESS
First, thank you for inviting me to your blog. I have a special treat for your visitors. Discount coupons for the first two books and an exclusive excerpt from my next book. Enjoy!

Hearts of Darkness Series
Defeat the Darkness Vol. 1   CODE EX63D
Conquer the Highland Beast Vol. 2  CODE TS93Z
Damn the Darkness Vol. 3 Coming 2014 April…
Be the first to read an excerpt here from the next book and if you haven't read the first two books, I'm sharing two Discount COUPONS above. Only 99 cents each at SMASHWORDS.until March 1st 2014 for you.



"Defeat The Darkness" is the first book in my Hearts of Darkness series which came out the end of 2013. 2014 promises to be a great year for these vampire/shifter series. They're darkly erotic romances, with strong tortured heroes and heroines willing to risk everything for love, and the beta readers report they've become addicted to the ensemble cast of characters in these books.
"Defeat the Darkness" Possessed by evil, ruled by lust, driven by hunger. Can love defeat the ancient demon and turn darkness into light? While interning at Tulane, Max's new friend Kyle falls in love with his oldest friend, Shelby. When Kyle travels to the jungles of Guatemala to aid the earthquake victims and is bitten by a rogue jaguar, all their lives turn into the stuff of a bad "B" movie. Back in New Orleans, they're determined to fight the dark demon growing within Max and Kyle. But will the price be too high? Only Shelby can defeat their darkness.


"Conquer the Highland Beast" Dylan Macgregor, orphaned son of a Berserker and a druid Halfling, finds retribution but no solace when he tracks down and destroys the uncle who killed his family and left him for dead, stealing his home and his destiny. But once again, he is snatched from death on a battlefield by an immortal vampire with a plan. Thrice damned to darkness Dylan must now give up everything and the woman he loves to save her.light from his darkness. Has his Berserker rage doomed him to a life without light and with no hope of ever finding a life mate? And would he risk her if he found her?
"Damn the Darkness" picks up where the last book leaves off.  We get to meet all the characters again, while they struggle with their relationships and the battle against the demons infiltrating their dimension.
Exclusive Excerpt:
Seduction
The Estate, two months later

"I want you to feed from me, Jackson. No more going off to hunt and take blood from—"
"Dylan left me a small supply. I'm not feeding from anyone. The idea repulses me. My wolf is satisfied with the boar I hunt in the bayou and the staff make a damn good shrimp jambalaya."
"You know I can't feed from you until we have sex. Until I get that out of my system, you're not safe around me, and I don't know if I'll be able to keep from binding you if I feed from you."
"I want you to make love to me while you feed from me."
He trembled with the effort to hold back within her embrace.
"We agreed—"
"We agreed we wouldn't betray Dylan by binding. He knew we'd be incapable of physically denying our needs. Isn't that why he left?"
"Yes, but I don't think I can handle both feeding from you and sex. Let's take one at a time."
"I've fed from your throat and you handled that."
"Barely. The wrist was hard enough to deal with. Trust me, cher. The beast inside me wanted to devour you when you took my neck. Having my mate sucking at my throat had me so hard and desperate, I thought I would explode."
"O-oh." His admission pleased her, since his self control was the only thing preventing them from being together. But she did wonder who had satisfied his need. "How did you...handle it?"
He grunted. "I didn't. I went down to the bar and wrestled the gators."
"What?" she asked incredulously. "You wrestled gators while you were in human form?"
"I'm never human." His snarl proved that truth when his fangs protruded beyond his lips. "I'm as much, if not more vampire than you are, and a LycanPsft, the gator was just a little fun."
"Well there's something I should tell you. Marie's been giving me a concoction to keep me... Do you understand my sexual needs?" Cailin felt the blush to her eyelashes.
"Cher, you are in need. I feel it, but the herb—"
"But the herb Marie has been using is gone. Dylan left enough to last until last week. I'm going to get worse, she says, and I can hardly stand the need now. We have to face this. I will seduce you, and I want you to understand my motives."
"I understand you will have to be serviced. Dylan knew."
"That's very unflattering." Caitlin bristled.
"I'm sorry it's not a position either of us wants to be forced into."
Her heart squeezed tightly in her chest. "You don't  desire me?"
    "You know I do. Sometimes, more than I can stand. But I want you to desire me not because of somecalling."
"Damn the Darkness" coming the end of Aril 2014...

CONTACT ELIZA


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting Eliza and getting the word out about her fantastic books!! I love everything Eliza writes, and the Hearts of Darkness series is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)