Where The Wicked Read.... My Spot To Talk About, Review, Share My Love Of Books, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind..

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Review of Symphony Tools for Social Media Management

This is my Review of Symphony Tools for Social Media Management:

I've been using Symphony Tools to manage my social media accounts and I really like it. It's perfect for scheduling and automatically sharing my blog to Facebook, Twitter, and Linked in. I was looking for a new way to syndicate my blog, and this site was perfect for me. I came across this site through Networked Blogs. It was pretty easy getting started, and very easy to interact. They have a CHAT NOW feature that gives you real time assistance if you need it. I needed it (LOL), and was very impressed with their fast response time. The person that helped me was polite, professional, and dedicated to answering my questions. They also have some great tools to help you transition your blog. I also like their in box feature, which allows you to see when people leave comments, or interact with your blog post. It's all in one place, that's super convenient. They allow you queue blog post to post later, and they have an easily accessible Cross Post feature that Rocks. The only negative that I can think of, is that you can't post to tumbler or google plus. But I have great faith that those features are in the works though. So GO!!  Give it a try. This link gives you 3 months free. You have nothing to lose and lots to gain.

http://www.symphonytools.com/invite/MTc0NDU4NDc1NA==


Remember that Queue feature I mentioned. They make it easy!


All the places you can Syndicate your blog


See it's easy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to comment all you like :)